Friday, April 30, 2010

Green & Nutty @ Conservation Council SA Quiz Night

We drove into the city today which is a rare thing. Usually we catch the train but today I had a big box of donated goods for a quiz night hosted by Conservation SA. The quiz night sounds like a barrel of fun and I hope it is enjoyed by all.

Conservation Council SA's office is located in the western side of the city, a place that I travel to quite rarely so before heading home I just had to pop into an all time favourite store that happens to be in that area of town. If you have never been to Bliss Organic Cafe before then I can only suggest that you make a time to head there for a coffee and sweet sometime because they are always totally fabulous.

Today, I picked up biscuits for the children which were divulged with glee and shared a brownie and cupcake with our hired assistant who takes care of the children whilst I take care of business commitments. The brownie and cupcake were staggeringly good, so much so that on the way home I caught my assistant sucking on the pattie pan of the cupcake. Yep, the cupcake was nutty but not as much as our assistant who was desperate for more!

Do you have a an environmentally conscious cafe or restaurant that you enjoy as much as I enjoy Bliss? Let me know about them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment