Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Tidings

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to take a moment to wish you Easter Tidings. I know that things may have seemed a little erratic in the office of Green & Nutty. It is most likely due to my lack of delegation whilst on leave.



Whilst we were out enjoying the beautiful weather of Good Friday, one of my sisters became a bit snap-happy and took this gorgeous shot of the newest addition to the Green & Nutty family. She is now six weeks old and trying to smile occasionally but is yet to master one for the camera. I am sure she will master it in no time though.

I will be back on board soon, I hope! Give me a couple more weeks to get a routine back and I am sure you'll find me answering your queries personally once more.

Best wishes for a festive weekend,

Kristy A. Bennett
Chief Executive Nut

No comments:

Post a Comment